Fussell Wright is one of the oldest Solicitors Practices in Bristol dating back to the 19th Century and the reign of Queen Victoria. It has since retained its presence in the centre of Bristol and in 2006 opened another office in Brislington on the southern side of the West Country’s prosperous principal City.
Our ethos is very simple namely that every client is special and deserves a bespoke legal personal service. When you instruct us you deal with that Qualified Lawyer and his or her team. You will not be passed from person to person. We like to build up a Personal Relationship with every Client and a high percentage of Clients who come to us then instruct us again. An Instruction to act is to us the commencement of a lifetime of dialogue with Clients. We do not pay Referral Fees and rely solely on trying to provide a good ‘value for money service’ and Client Recommendation.
We offer a niche legal service and act in the following areas of the Law- this Site gives you a brief description of each area and a brief profile of the Personnel who will be handling your matter.
- Charity Law – Michael Dickman in our Bristol Office.
- Residential Conveyancing – Malcolm Buck in our Brislington Office and Angela Lawrence in our Bristol Office.
- Commercial Conveyance – Malcolm Buck in our Brislington Office.
- Powers of Attorney – Fiona Sultana in our Bristol Office.
- Probate – Michael Dickman and Fiona Sultana in our Bristol Office.
- Wills – Michael Dickman and Fiona Sultana in our Bristol Office.
Our Personnel will see Clients in either our Bristol or Brislington, being whichever is the most convenient to YOU the Client. The Client will always come first.
Our Compliance Officer for Legal Practice is Malcolm Buck
Our Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration is Michael Dickman